Thursday, September 2, 2021

Counting down the days until my next overseas trip to Asia...

I have everything ready for my next trip overseas.  It's in January (2022), and I'm so hopeful that the "variations" of COVID will soon disappear.  As I write this, the cruise line says it's only 136 days until the trip begins.

In 2018 I interrupted my Asian tour with a little time in a Chinese hospital and I missed this segment of Asia.   I was slated for this same trip when the COVID outbreak occurred in 2020.  I'm so glad I canceled as they closed the ports in Asia to Americans.


All of my flights are arranged, the excursions are scheduled, and I've been vaccinated (will soon get #3 of the vaccine).  Let's hope these countries will be receiving guests from the USA.  

I start the trip in Singapore and end twenty-eight days later in Tokyo.  🙏