Friday, March 30, 2012

Arrived safely in Venice …


Well, I arrived safely in Venice.  I got here a little before 3 PM (9 AM back home).  I’m tired, and I plan to shower and take a nap until dinnertime.  Restaurants open late here (7 PM), but that is about time for my body to have a late lunch.

I forgot my European power adapter.  I knew that the ship used the same current as the US, but I meant to drop my adapter in my bag for my stay here at the hotel.  So, I’ll be rationing power using both my Mac and my iPad.

My iPhone isn’t working.  It’s supposed to work, but it may be just the connection here on the outskirts of Venice.

I check out of the hotel at noon tomorrow to embark on the MSC Magnifica.  I’ve already checked in before leaving and have my boarding pass to the ship.

Stay tuned …