Sunday, May 21, 2017

Beautiful day, but a bit chilly on the outdoor decks

It is a beautiful day on the Atlantic, and the captain announced at lunch that we’re about halfway on the journey to Bermuda. 


I’ve been doing my walking on the promenade deck, but it seems my Fitbit doesn’t quite like the motion of the ocean.  It’s recording my steps and miles walked, but it isn’t recording my minutes as being “active.”  For those folks who use a Fitbit, they’ll understand the frustration… it’s like you’re not recording your exercise.  Oh, well.  I know I did it.

The seas aren't too rough, but it is breezy.  The captain says it will warm up as we move into the Gulf Stream.

Nothing but the horizon is visible as I walk the promenade after lunch.  

Normally there are lots of folks on the promenade deck at midday, but many are choosing to use the covered pool today.