AI has been a wonderful tool to work with, and I’ve really enjoyed putting it to use for my upcoming travels!
Below are two videos providing overviews of my planned 129-day trip from slightly different perspectives. The first video concentrates on the journey itself. The second focuses on mobility considerations, my research into cabin locations, and advice on excursions that might involve rough terrain or be a bit too strenuous.
I used Google’s Gemini and NotebookLM to organize and research, and then added narration using Speechify for the script Gemini helped me build. (Note: The AI voice managed to skip over our time in Europe and Scandinavia before we head to Puerto Rico and wrap up in Fort Lauderdale where it all starts, but the rest of the outline is right on track!)
Check out the two videos below! I think AI is such a cool tool to use when preparing for a trip.