Sunday, September 30, 2018

I’ll soon be off to the ship…

I had dinner in the hotel last night.  The view of the harbor was beautiful with
large yachts and boats arriving back to the dock.

There was a big soiree last night at the hotel, and I saw the beginnings of the festivities as I ate a delicious steak salad. The party must have been related to a wedding, and the attendees were largely Indian.  The women were dressed in beautiful embroidered gowns and sarees.  Photos were being taken by a photographer as everyone arrived at the party on the hotel's patio overlooking the harbor. 

Well, I retired for the evening and slept until 8 AM (California time).  I’m up and will soon be off to the harbor.  I’ll be glad once I’m finished with the embarkation process and unpacked for the duration of the trip.