Tuesday, August 10, 2021

My journey to the Grand Canyon begins next week...

I begin my journey to the Grand Canyon next week, and here are a few slides detailing the trip.
   
Click to enlarge the slides.

Here are a few links to information regarding travel and where I will be staying.  Also, there are two very short videos that are worth viewing regarding the trip below.  I'm so excited to be staying at the El Tovar Hotel.

The view of the Grand Canyon from my hotel (El Tovar) at the South Rim


The Grand Canyon Railway video description


A virtual tour of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon

Before I return home, I'm staying in Flagstaff, Arizona, for a couple of days.  I've arranged a small group day trip tour of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend from Flagstaff.  Here's a video detailing these  beautiful landmarks...


A short video of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend

I share this blog as I prepare for the trip.  I try to learn as much as possible before I leave home! 😁