Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Well, no scuba diving for me today!


I arrived early to begin the scuba diving excursion.  As with most strenuous activities, you have to fill out the medical disclosures and necessary releases.  Because I had a valve replaced, they disqualified me as a participant.  I understand, and bid them so long for a stroll among the shops and bars before returning to the ship.  Oh, well.  I will get a refund added to my ship account.
What about my alma mater?  I've seen USC and Clemson stuff everywhere in the world (photos of it in Jerusalem).  Here's what I came across in the shopping and bar promenade along the dock.

A little greenery among the commercialized area of cheap drinks, wholesale cigarettes, and other duty free items.

Returning to the ship a little disappointed in not being able to try scuba diving, but that's okay I'm already sunburned enough.