Wednesday, February 11, 2015

So long, Sydney...

It was kind of sad to leave Sydney and New South Wales this afternoon.  Here are a few of my parting shots as the ms Amsterdam left Circular Quay this afternoon.

Tomorrow will be a sea day, and we will arrive in Melbourne (and the state of Victoria) on Feb. 13 (Friday).  Remember, I'm a day ahead of folks back home.

Controversial during the time of construction, the Sydney Opera House is a symbol for this great city.  A final shot as we exited the harbor this evening on our way to Melbourne.

The Sydney Harbor Bridge:  I promise to do the climb of this bridge if I am able to return to Sydney.

Fort Denison is a beautiful site as we make our way out of the harbor and into the Pacific Ocean.

So long, Sydney.  I hope I'll be able to return one day.