Thursday, January 4, 2018

A real estate agent would call it “cozy”

My room is what real estate agents would refer to as being “cozy.”  It’s small!  I planned this trip on a reasonable budget, and I resisted the many emails in the last few weeks to upgrade to a larger room.  So, I’m in a small room.  They usually put the beds into a king or queen size bed formation for me, but in this cabin that’s not possible.  I now have a “couch” and a bed to use in my cozy room. 

The closet is “cozy,” too.  However, it’s now filled because I always bring too many items.  I did forget one item… a hairbrush.  My dinner companions last night agreed that I really didn’t need a brush and the “natural” look worked for me.

I’ve enjoyed the first lectures on the first sea day, and I’m taking a lunch break to post this blog entry.  I plan to attend the two afternoon lectures, and it’s a “gala” night that requires dressing for dinner. 


The temperature is much warmer here off the coast of Cuba (mid-70s).  I’m hoping the weather will be even warmer tomorrow in Georgetown, Cayman Islands.

My "cozy" room on the ms Prisendam.

Taking the picture from different angels doesn't make it any bigger!